Thursday, June 15, 2006

Since this is intended in part as an electronic chronicle of the happenings in my life, here is today, forged into words through the brute power of mind and hand, eye and sinew.

Started off the day playing Minesweeper with Kirby and Rambutanwei, and it was amusing. By amusing, of course, I actually mean the opposite of amusing. See, there were stakes involved. I won myself a movie ticket, so that's good, but I also managed to commit to certain acts that might be construed as, well, homosexual in nature. *sigh* Lesson of the day: Save the cockiness for when you actually have Saint Patrick on your side. Lama Sabathani!

Much stuff was also read today, chiefly Chalmers' Mind, Machines and Mathematics. http://consc.net/papers/penrose.html I might comment on it a little in future posts, after I've had a little time to digest it. Which is just another way of saying that I've completely forgotten Godel's Incompleteness Thing. Sorry Professor Cargile.

Then inspiration struck me, and this blog was born. But of course, you already knew that, in a Bloggo Ergo Sum kind of way. Except, not at all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home