Monday, June 19, 2006

I got my first bra today! It's a sports bra, bright green, with a little padding. It's great.

I also have an awesome ninja action figure (not doll!), a flashing penis (uh..genetalia?) cellphone attachment thing, a black dog book (because, apparently, I'm a black dog), a box with a retarded bear, a Hammy hand puppet and plenty of cards. I think the bra might be a little too small though. I'm at least a B.

Carl's Junior, sitting around and deciding on a movie, pool, repairing my mom's MP3 player while listening to the kids play with the electronic keyboard, dinner at Joel's favorite place, Ben and Jerry's, and home. Thanks for a most entertaining day, guys. Between Meikeen trying hard to guess the identity of Kirby, Blackie giggling like a retard and banging tables, Andrew being mocked mercilessly for his love affair with Wisdom, Ernest trying ice-cream for the first time and LIKING IT, Abel being ticklish and writhing like a writhy thing whenever he's poked, it was a good day.

But now I'm tired, and I need my Middle Earth and Xmen fix. I have some thoughts from the conversation I had with Zim about stereotypes that I need to work out and put down into words. Damn feedback loops!

(oh, and Zim, it's Jennifer D'Cotta. It's in my journal.)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not sure where to post this but I wanted to ask if anyone has heard of National Clicks?

Can someone help me find it?

Overheard some co-workers talking about it all week but didn't have time to ask so I thought I would post it here to see if someone could help me out.

Seems to be getting alot of buzz right now.

Thanks

7:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home