Friday, August 11, 2006

So I'm all set up here in Gainesville, Florida. Got my room, my computer with the brand new 17" LCD monitor, my wireless internet.

Instead of intellectual fodder, I will provide you with amusing tidbits.

1) The lady next to me on the train from Richmond to NC kept reaching under her shirt and rubbing herself. I was very close to asking her what the hell she was doing, but I wondered: Do I say "Why are you touching your boob?" Is "boob" acceptable? Or do I have to say "breast"?

2) The lady who helped me get my social security card today was moderately hot. And I'm glad to say I made her day a little bit better.

3) I managed to forget to write a return address on 4 big boxes of books I mailed, and also miswrote the address as "11th Street" instead of "11th Avenue". According to the mail people, that means I'm screwed like a choir boy.

4) Lammy's dad gets less scary and more cool the more time I spend with him, and the more Lammy isn't around. I think there's an Inverse universal Law to be had somewhere here.

5) My new roommate Brain (NARF!) is way cooler than I thought. And apparently he's not a control freak. Now we just have to wait and see if our last roommate will be hot, or not.

6) Do woodchucks even chuck wood? Or is it just a name? Like goldfish? Or Frank?

7) Girls wear either jeans or very short shorts here in Florida. On a completely unrelated note, demin is so last season.


More later. For now, ....other things.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think maybe the word you are looking for is "teat", or "udder", or for a touch of the exotic, "megumbo"

In the singular, naturally.

11:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

speaking of friends in your last post. WHERE'S MY MONEY YOU DEAD BEAT! COME SPRING BREAK I"M GOING TO BREAK YOUR ANKLES!

3:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home