Monday, September 18, 2006

So, I was traumatized yesterday.

We were playing pool (badly, in my case) at some bar that was supposed to represent the seedy underbelly (or C.D Underbelly, ala drunk Moti) of Gainesville, and I was informed (not for the first time), that I was 'prettier' than Miss Holly Stillman.

Now, don't get me wrong. I'm a good looking guy (really, that's so true it's almost analytic). But 'pretty' is just a shot of lethal, lethal estrogen into my system. And while I know I'm cleaner (obviously) than this particular dirty burpin', fartin' hippie girl, that really isn't saying much.

I hereby submit, for your judgement, dear Reader, the following:


























Holly versus Jared. Who's prettier? Let the crowd decide.



n.b. This is not a battle of awesomeness. If it was that, Wolv.. uh.. I, would win, hands down.

p.s. Random Brian quote: Cameron Diaz is the only reason why I'm not gay.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jared, who is this Holly person? And why are you playing pool with hippies? You should beware of those deviant hippies. They are always up to no good! They are only good for weed and sex!

2:55 PM  
Blogger WhatRoughBeast said...

Holly's my house-mate. Only reason I was playing pool with hippies is because I had to! They threatened to tell me about the beautiful trees and the wonders of mother nature if I didn't do as they said.

11:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home