Tuesday, July 04, 2006

My flight has been postponed to Tuesday, the 11th of July. That gives me a little more breathing room, but not much. A quick update, more for my sake than for yours. Things left to do:

1) Get an I-20 from UFl. That involves me faxing a form over to them, then calling them and requesting they mail it to me by the fastest method available.

2) Get an exit permit from 6DA. I need to fax my UFl acceptance letter to them, and yell at them and get them to send me the permission slips as soon as possible. Keeping in mind that it is the frikkin Air Force.

3) Get a visa from the the American Embassy. Need to get the previous two items, filling in a bunch of forms and printing them out, and then going to the Embassy for an interview.

4) Sign over shares and power of attorney at Logicmills. This should be really quick.

5) Learning by heart the full lyrics of all Click Five songs. I wanna catch your wave.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home