Thursday, July 06, 2006

Cor meum conturbatum est in me
et formido mortis cecidit super me
Timor et tremor venit super me
et contexit me tenebrae
Et dixit: quis dabit mihi pinnas sicut columbae
et volabo, et requiescam.

My heart is sore pained within me
The fear of death falls upon me
Fear and trembling have seized me
And covered me in darkness
And I say: would that I could have the wings of a dove
That I could fly far, and be at rest.

It's just one of those days. Bad embassy experience in the morning, and NO VISA, followed by some amusing Logicmills stuff and work, and then a very good dinner with the fencing guys. There's something about old friends you haven't seen in a while. And by old I mean like Eunice.

In other news, I am now officially friends with a pirate. *cough* Xuyang *cough* Once Laura and Stephen do the thing they say they might do on their livejournal, then I'll be friends with 3 pirates! It'll be like the Triumvirate of Awesomeness of the High Seas.

Now where are my ninja and zombie and robot buddies? A superhero needs good friends of this sort.

(Ernest and Daniel, the Latin part might be of amusement to both of yall, for different reasons. Enjoy.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home